NZ Pipeband Magazine (NZPB) is published quarterly, on about the end of February, May, August and November.
The August 2021 edition is trapped in print as our (hopefully) brief lockdown is in place.
The magazine includes:
Plus regular columns:
- Sandy Geyer talks to super stars Kyle Warren and Steven Shedden on the creative process of music writing.
- Callum Gilchrist - the man behind the band. Nicole Ecklein sits down with Callum for a tete-a-tete
- Our newest legend - the life and times of Ali MacKenzie This article is available for download
- Pirates of Kapiti Coast - the story continues
- The longest service, or can this story be bettered?
- Editorial Comment
- Centre Roundup
- In Tune - the RNZPBA's voice
- Calendar or upcoming events
Previous features for download:
$NZ 25.00 delivered in New Zealand.$NZ 35.00 delivered in Australia.
$NZ 45.00 delivered elsewhere.
For Subscription and Advertising inquiries contact email@example.com
For magazine content, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're looking to contribute content to the magazine (this is always welcome), download the Contributors Guide